Bally Sports Regional Networks is an American sports network that features sports programming for various regions in the United States. It was formerly known as the Fox Sports Networks and was acquired by Diamond Sports—the owner of the Bally Sports Networks—in 2019 and officially launched in March 2021.
This guide will show you how to activate Ballysports.com on any device through https://www.ballysports.com/activate. The Bally Sports Network can be accessed on almost all main streaming platforms, such as Apple, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Roku, and other devices. So, if you’re looking forward to making the most out of your Bally Sports subscription, read this guide to learn more.
We also have a guide on how to activate the Zeus Network on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bally Sports Supported Devices
- 2 How to Activate Bally Sports on Your Device via www.ballysports.com/activate on Any Device
- 3 Final Thoughts
Bally Sports Supported Devices
As mentioned earlier, you can watch Bally Sports on all popular streaming platforms. It’s a common choice for most sports fans and is among the main channels for regional sports streaming. Below are the devices that support Bally Sports:
- iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch with iOS 14.4 and greater
- 4th Generation Apple TVs and greater with tvOS 13
- Mac devices with macOS 14 (Mojave) or greater
- Android TV with OS 10 or more
- Android smartphone with OS 8.1 and greater
Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV with OS 6
- Roku devices with 9.0 firmware
Bally Sports is compatible with computers that are running Windows 10 and can run on Google Chrome and Safari browsers. It’s also supported on Surface devices and the Xbox One console.
How to Activate Bally Sports on Your Device via www.ballysports.com/activate on Any Device
Android Smart TV
To activate Bally Sports on your Android smart TV, you’ll first need to download and install the Bally Sports app through your smart TV’s app store. Then, follow these steps below:
- Open your smart TV and launch the Bally Sports app.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen along with other on-screen instructions.
- Using your phone, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the code.
- Select your TV service provider and sign in to your TV provider’s account.
- Finish the rest of the activation process. Bally Sports will now be activated on your smart TV.
Another platform that you can use to watch Bally Sports is Apple TV. It’s among the main streaming devices that are used in smart TVs, computers, laptops, and consoles. To activate Bally Sports on Apple TV, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Bally Sports app on your Apple TV.
- You will now receive the ballysports.com/activate code through the app.
- Using another device, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the code.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account.
- Bally Sports will now be activated on your Apple TV device.
This is a similar process to how you activate Binge or Kayo with auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Roku Streaming Devices
The activation steps for Bally Sports Network on your Roku device are a bit different compared to activating it on an Android smart TV. Once your Roku is connected to the internet, follow these steps to activate Bally Sports:
- Open your smart TV with the Roku streaming device connected.
- On the Roku Home menu, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels and find Bally Sports.
- After finding it, select and choose the Add channel button. Wait for the Bally Sports app to be installed on your smart TV.
- Once installed, launch the app and take note of the activation code.
- Using another device, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the code from the Bally Sports app.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account.
- Bally Sports will now be activated on your Roku TV.
Want more sports? Check out our post on how to activate NBCSports.com on Roku.
Amazon Fire TV Stick
To activate Bally Sports on your Amazon Fire TV Stick device, you’ll need to first install the Bally Sports app via the Amazon App Store. Then, proceed to the steps below to activate it on your Fire TV device:
- Open your smart TV with the Amazon Fire TV stick connected.
- Launch the Bally Sports app. You will see a unique activation code for your smart TV.
- Using your smartphone or computer, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the activation code that’s shown on your smart TV.
- Select your TV provider and log in to your account if prompted.
- You can now watch Bally Sports using your Amazon Fire TV stick.
Activating Bally Sports on your Xbox One console can be different from other streaming devices since you’re activating it from a console. But, you’ll still follow similar steps once you have the Bally Sports app installed.
To activate Bally Sports on your Xbox One, do the following:
- Open your Xbox One and go to the Microsoft Store.
- Choose Apps and search for the Bally Sports app. Download and install the app to your console.
- Launch the Bally Sports app and go to Settings > TV Service Provider.
- Select your TV service provider and log in to your account. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Using a different device, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the activation code from earlier.
- Search for your TV service provider and finish the activation process.
- You can now watch Bally Sports on your Xbox One.
To activate Bally Sports on your Google Chromecast device, follow the steps below:
- Open your smart TV with the Chromecast device connected.
- Select Search from the home screen and find the Bally Sports app.
- Download and install the app on your smart TV.
- Launch the app and log in to your TV provider account. You will now see the activation code on the screen.
- On another device, go to ballysports.com/activate and enter the activation code. Then, search for your TV provider.
- Once activated, you can now stream Bally Sports via Google Chromecast.
One of the main sports channels that you can stream online is Bally Sports. It provides access to regional sports events in the US. You can access Bally Sports through various streaming devices via the Bally Sports app.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to activate Bally Sports on your streaming device via ballysports.com/activate. Ensure that you’re connected to a sable WiFi to have a smooth activation process.