Roblox is an online gaming platform where you can play games created by other users. You can also create and program games using Roblox’s proprietary game engine Roblox Studio. This game is now available on various major platforms, including a mobile app for Android and iOS.
Along with that, you can also play Roblox through https://now.gg. It’s a mobile cloud gaming platform that allows users to play games and have a similar graphical experience, regardless of the device. In this guide, we’ll show you what is now.gg and how to play Roblox unblocked using this platform.
Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
What is Now.gg?
Now.gg is a platform that you can access to play mainstream games, such as Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, and many more. As long as you have a Chrome browser, a stable Wi-Fi connection, and a now.gg account, you’re all set.
This helps when you’re using a school device, such as laptops and tablets, where certain installations are blocked. Also, you can avoid getting caught by administrators and other users since it can be played directly from the browser. Users of the now.gg platform also experienced a much smoother gaming experience compared to installing Roblox.
Besides that, users have reportedly saved a lot more battery power and storage space. You can also access an array of user-generated games—much like what the installed version can offer—but with ease-of-use, since it’s readily available online.
Pros of Playing Roblox Online Using Now.gg
- Maximized Graphics – Since you’ll play Roblox on a mobile cloud platform, you can play Roblox games with graphics similar to playing it on a PC. This also allows you to play Roblox on various devices, as long as it supports the Chrome browser and is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Fast Processing Speeds – Now.gg’s platform runs under their proprietary nowCloudOS, which is designed to run various Android games and stream them online. The platform also uses multiple servers to provide a lag-free experience to its users.
- Saves Internal Storage – By using now.gg, you won’t be required to install games on your device. You can log in to Roblox through now.gg’s online cloud service and play your favorite user-generated games. It also has more optimized graphics compared to Android emulators.
How to Play Roblox Unblocked on Now.gg
To play Roblox on your computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device without getting blocked, you can play it on the now.gg website. This platform works by launching a mobile version of the Roblox app on your browser.
From mainstream games to classic ones, you’ll be able to play all of them without restrictions and compatibility issues. It also has a similar graphic experience as when you’re playing it with the PC version.
Note: Depending on your device, Roblox may be temporarily unavailable on now.gg and can only be played through the Bluestacks emulator.
To play Roblox unblocked via now.gg using your device, follow these steps:
- First, create a new account on now.gg. If you have an existing account, log in to your now.gg account using your login credentials.
- Open the Chrome app on your device and go to Roblox’s page on now.gg.
- Below the app description, select the Play in Browser button and wait for the app to load.
- After it’s done loading, click the Launch game button.
- The Roblox login page will now show up. Click the Log In button and enter your Roblox account details. If you don’t have an account or you want to make a new one, select the Sign Up button.
- You can now find and play your favorite Roblox games online via now.gg. Remember that game progress will also be synced to your now.gg account.
One of the classic online games that are still popular today is Roblox. You can choose between various user-generated games and interact with other Roblox players. However, it can also be blocked on your device, especially when you’re using a work or school-owned device.
Hence, this article can hopefully guide you to play Roblox unblocked via now.gg. It’s an online mobile cloud platform that allows you to play an array of games without installing it on your device. Depending on your device, Roblox may be temporarily unavailable on now.gg and can only be played through the Bluestacks emulator.