The Android OS is arguably the most popular operating system for mobile phones. It’s known to support more apps and is used on most smartphone brands besides iOS. However, some Android users have asked what is the best iOS emulator for Android.
To run most iOS apps on your Android smartphone, you’ll need an iOS emulator. This guide will show you the best iOS emulator for your Android device. Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
What is an iOS Emulator?
As mentioned earlier, iOS emulators allow you to run iOS apps on your Android phone without having to do root access or other customization on your device. It enables you to utilize iOS-exclusive apps that usually won’t work on an Android device.
However, before you can run the best iOS emulators on this list, you’ll need to have these minimum device requirements on your Android device:
- Must have Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- At least 10 GB free storage and 1 GB RAM
- Must have a single-core processor or greater
Also, make sure that your phone’s OS version is updated along with its apps. This way, you can avoid compatibility problems and have the app run smoothly on your device.
4 Best iOS Emulators for Android
The Cider iOS Emulator is a great app to run iOS-exclusive apps and games on your Android phone. It features a user-friendly interface and constant updates. It’s also easy to install and won’t eat too much of your phone’s storage and RAM.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Compatible with Android OS 2.3 and greater
- Supports most iOS apps and games
- It can be full of popup ads, especially when using it online
- Requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM when running graphics-heavy iOS apps
Appetize iOS Emulator is one of the few browser-based emulators on this list. It works by uploading your desired app on their site and converting it to your preferred software. For instance, you can download an iOS app and convert it to APK, which you can use on your Android device.
Since this emulator requires more steps to get your app to run in Android, it’s great for advanced iOS emulator users and developers.
- No installation required
- Compatible with any Android OS
- Supports various iOS apps and games
- Complicated to use compared to other iOS emulators
- Needs a fast and consistent internet connection
Another excellent option for an iOS emulator for your Android device is iOSEmus. It’s an open-source emulator that allows you to install iOS apps on your Android phone. It also has a beginner-friendly interface and lets you run apps without jailbreaking your device.
- Free-to-use app
- Compatible with all Android OS versions
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- The app is not secure since it’s open-source
- It can have many popup ads, especially when using it with Wi-Fi
All in One Emulator is another superb choice when finding an iOS emulator for your Android phone. Besides support with various iOS apps, it can also run multiple iOS features, such as Siri and Safari. It gets consistent app updates and gives your Android device an iOS environment via its user interface.
- Compatible with many iOS apps and games
- Supports iOS-exclusive features, such as Siri, Safari, etc.
- Has consistent app updates
- Supports various Android OS versions
- It can be full of ads and bugs
- Mediocre dashboard and iOS user interface
An iOS emulator is an excellent tool for running iOS apps and games on your Android phone. It also allows you to use these apps without jailbreaking or creating customizations on your device. Hence, this guide hopefully helps you to choose the best iOS emulator for your Android phone.