AMC Plus, stylized as AMC+, is a video-on-demand subscription service owned by AMC Network. It features content from various TV networks such as BBC America, Shudder, Sundance TV, IFC, and AMC. However, some AMC Plus subscribers have wondered how to cancel AMC Plus.
Whether you have an active AMC Plus membership or a free trial account, you can easily cancel AMC Plus using effective methods. In this guide, we’ll show you ways to cancel your AMC subscription on your smart TV and other streaming platforms.
Read this guide to know more.
Table of Contents
AMC Plus Cost of Subscription
You’ll need a subscriber account to stream unlimited content from AMC Plus. You can choose between two payment plans: $8.99/month or $83.88/year. It’s available as an add-on on streaming platforms such as Apple TV and Amazon Prime Video. Also, you can subscribe for a free trial account on other platforms like Roku, Sling TV, and Comcast Xfinity.
How to Cancel AMC Plus Subscription on Different Streaming Platforms
Whether you’re out of budget or unsatisfied with the AMC Plus streaming service, you can cancel your subscription. Ensure you have access to your AMC+ account and a stable Internet connection to quickly opt out of your AMC+ membership.
Find your streaming service on the list below to cancel your AMC+ subscription:
On the AMC+ Website
- Go to the AMC+ Subscription page and log in to your AMC+ account.
- Select the Subscription tab and choose Cancel.
On Apple TV
- Turn on your smart TV with the Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Go to Settings > User and Accounts and select Subscriptions.
- Choose AMC+ and follow the on-screen steps to cancel your subscription.
- Switch on your smart TV with the Roku device connected.
- Press the Home button on the remote and navigate to The Roku Channel.
- Select the Options (*) button on the remote and choose Manage Subscriptions.
- Select AMC+ and choose Cancel Subscription.
- Choose Cancel to confirm.
On Amazon Prime Video
- Turn on your computer or laptop and launch your default browser.
- Visit Amazon’s official website and log in to your account.
- Go to Account & Lists > Your Account and select Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Prime Video Channels and find AMC+.
- Click the Cancel Channel button.
AMC+ is an excellent streaming service that offers ad-free streaming on mainstream movies such as The Walking Dead, The Salisbury Poisonings, Deadwater Fell, and many more. However, canceling your AMC Plus subscription is sometimes necessary when you’re unsatisfied with their channel offers, and you’ve found a better deal with other video-on-demand subscriptions.
Hopefully, this guide helps you cancel your AMC Plus subscription on different streaming platforms. If you still have trouble opting out of your AMC+ membership, contact AMC Plus Support for further help.