Apple’s AirPods are excellent audio devices you can use on any Bluetooth-compatible device. Its wireless headphones have superb sound quality, long battery life, and noise cancellation. But, some Samsung TV users have asked how to connect AirPods to Samsung TV.
Whether you’re streaming a movie or TV series on your Samsung TV, it’s a different experience when watching it together with your AirPods. This guide will show you how to connect AirPods to Samsung TV. Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
Can I Connect AirPods to Samsung TV?
Yes. As long as your TV is Bluetooth-ready and supports various Bluetooth devices, you can easily connect your AirPods to your Samsung TV. Since Apple AirPods work like a typical Bluetooth headset, it also works for the following devices:
- Windows phones and computers
- Smartphones running Android OS
- Mac and iOS devices
- Gaming consoles
- Other devices that support Bluetooth headsets
How to Pair AirPods to Samsung TV
Pairing your AirPods to Samsung TV is similar to connecting any other Bluetooth device. To pair AirPods with Samsung TV, you’ll need to charge them fully before following the pairing process below. Here are the steps to pair your AirPods to your Samsung TV:
- Switch on your Samsung TV and press the Menu button on the remote.
- Go to Sound > Sound Output and choose Speaker List.
- Select Bluetooth Audio. Then, with both earbuds in your AirPods’ charging case, press and hold the button on the back until the LED light flashes; this will put your AirPods in pairing mode.
- Select your AirPods device on the list of nearby Bluetooth devices on your Samsung TV.
- Wait for both devices to pair.
Once paired, you can now use your AirPods when watching content on your Samsung TV. Remember to adjust the TV’s volume to an optimum level so you won’t damage your hearing.
Troubleshooting Bluetooth Connection Issues With Samsung TV
Once you’re experiencing difficulties connecting your AirPods with your Samsung TV, follow these tips to help solve Bluetooth pairing issues:
- If your AirPods cannot be detected or the pairing process takes too long, try resetting your AirPods. To do this, place them back in the charging case and close the lid. Wait for 30 seconds before attempting to pair them again.
- Try turning off your iPhone to keep the AirPods from connecting to it automatically.
- If you’re having sound issues, try adjusting the volume on your Samsung TV to a higher level. Once it’s still low, unpair them and try pairing your AirPods within 2-3 feet of your Samsung TV.
Streaming content on your Samsung TV with your AirPods is a unique way of watching your favorite movies and TV episodes. Both devices can easily be paired once your Samsung TV supports Bluetooth-ready audio devices. Hence, this guide hopefully helps you to connect your Apple AirPods to Samsung TV using simple steps.