Similar to your iPhone, you can install apps on your Apple Watch. While some apps are useful, others can be redundant and waste your smartwatch’s memory. Users are also curious about how to delete apps on Apple Watch.
Learning how to delete apps on Apple Watch is a handy skill that can prolong your smartwatch’s lifespan. This guide will show you how to remove app on Apple Watch. Read this guide to know more.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Apps From Apple Watch
Deleting apps on your Apple Watch is easy as long as you know the right steps. Here are two main ways to delete apps on Apple Watch; remember to review each method and check which one is the most effective for you:
Method #1: Deleting Apps Directly From Your Apple Watch
- With your Apple Watch switched on, press the Digital Crown to launch the App View.
- If you’re using the Grid View, tap and hold the app icon you want to remove and choose the X button on the top-left side of the icon. Select Delete App.
- However, if you’re using the List View, swipe left across the app you want to uninstall and select the Red Trash button. Then, choose Delete App.
Method #2: Deleting Apps Using Your iPhone
- Turn on your iPhone and launch the Watch app.
- Go to the My Watch tab and scroll down to the Installed On Apple Watch section.
- Find the app that you want to delete and tap on it. Set the Show App on Apple Watch switch to Off.
Since the latest watchOS update, you can install various valuable apps on your Apple Watch. However, you’ll probably need to remove some apps to make room for new ones. Hopefully, this guide helps you know more about the steps to deleting Apple Watch apps.