The Lenox Media Player, or Lenox, is a free app you can use on your Android device to view content from your desired streaming service provider. It can also work on smart TV brands and supports various media file formats. However, some Firestick users have asked how to download Lenox on Firestick.
Since the Lenox app Firestick isn’t available on the Amazon App Store, you’ll need to acquire it on your device by sideloading. This guide will show you the steps to download Lenox on Firestick. Read this guide to know more.
How to Download Lenox on Firestick Using the Downloader App
One of the most common ways to download unsupported apps by the Amazon App Store is the Downloader app. To download the Lenox app on your Amazon Firestick via Downloader, follow these steps:
- Turn on your smart TV and ensure that your Firestick device is plugged in.
- Press the Home button on the Fire Stick remote and select Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV > Developer Options and set the option Install Unknown Apps to On.
- Next, press the Home button and choose the Search or Find feature.
- Input the keywords downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
- Once on the download screen, choose Download or Get.
- Launch the app and select the Home tab.
- Input the Lenox file URL or copy and paste this link on the field: https://bit.ly/3HpYsIX. Choose Go.
- Then, select Install and wait for the app to be installed on your Firestick device.
- Once installed, you can now launch and use the Lenox app.
How to Download Lenox on Firestick via ES File Explorer
Another way to sideload apps on your Firestick device is by using the ES File Explorer. Besides helping you manage your device’s files and storage, you can also use it to acquire apps unavailable in the Amazon App Store, including Lenox.
To sideload Lenox on Firestick via ES File Explorer, follow the steps below:
- Press the Home button on your remote and choose Search or Find.
- Type in the keywords ES File Explorer and select Download or Get.
- Launch the app and set the Unknown Sources option to Enable.
- Once opened, choose the New + button and input the Lenox file URL, or copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/3HpYsIX on the Path field. Input Lenox in the Name field.
- Choose Download Now. Once it’s downloaded, select Install to install Lenox on Firestick.
- Launch the app and use it to open your streaming subscriptions or media files.
If you are investigating Lenox, then you may also be interested in masking your your registered location. The easiest way to do this is using a VPN or the app Private Internet Access. Check out our article which explains How to Install Private Internet Access (PIA) on a Firestick.
To make the most out of your Firestick, you can download various apps, including the Lenox Media Player app. This application allows you to view media content and access your subscriptions from other streaming services. Hopefully, this guide helps you to download Lenox on your Firestick device.