Skullcandy is a famous brand of audio products. Found in 2003, they usually market earbuds, headphones, and other hands-free audio devices. But new and old Skullcandy users have asked how to pair Skullcandy earbuds.
Depending on the Skullcandy wireless earbuds or Skullcandy headphones that you own, their pairing process can differ. This guide will go over ways to pair Skullcandy wireless headphones and earbuds. Read on to know more.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Enter Pairing Mode on Various Skullcandy Earbuds Devices
- 2 How to Pair Skullcandy Earbuds on Various Devices
- 3 How to Pair Skullcandy Headphones on a Source Device
- 4 Final Thoughts
How to Enter Pairing Mode on Various Skullcandy Earbuds Devices
When wondering how to pair Skullcandy wireless earbuds together, you’ll first need to place your earbuds in pairing mode. This allows your earbuds to be scanned by your phone, tablet, or computer’s Bluetooth feature. Find your Skullcandy earbuds on the device names below and follow the steps.
Sesh True Wireless
To automatically enter pairing mode when using your Sesh Wireless earbuds for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Remove the earbuds from their case and put them back in. The earbuds will show a red light.
- Close the charging case and open it. Remove the earbuds from the case—it will now automatically enter pairing mode.
To manually enter pairing mode, press and hold the small buttons behind each earbud until they start blinking.
Push Active True Wireless
- With the earbuds turned off, take them both out of the case.
- Then, press and hold the function buttons on each earbud until they begin to flash. The earbuds are now in pairing mode.
Mod True Wireless
- Remove both earbuds from their casing and remove all stickers on the case’s charging ports.
- Put the earbuds back on the case—they will start blinking red light.
- Next, remove them from their charging case. Both earbuds are now in pairing mode.
Mod True Wireless earbuds have a multi-pairing feature, allowing you to connect another Bluetooth device on top of your Skullcandy Mod True Wireless earbuds. Here’s how you can do it:
- After connecting your first Bluetooth device, press the function button on one earbud, press it again and hold for one second. Your earbuds will now enter pairing mode.
- Scan the earbuds via Bluetooth on your source device.
Grind Fuel True Wireless
- Remove the stickers on the casing covering the charging ports.
- Open the charging case and remove the earbuds.
- Place them back in. Both will now illuminate red light. Your earbuds will now enter pairing mode.
To manually enter pairing mode, proceed to these steps:
- Turn on your Skullcandy Grind Fuel True Wireless earbuds.
- Press the function button on the side of one earbud and press it again and hold for one second. Both earbuds will now enter pairing mode.
- You will now hear a “Ready to pair” voice prompt from the device, with the earbuds flashing red and blue light.
Indy True Wireless
- Remove both earbuds from the casing and place them back in. Your earbuds will now display a red light.
- Close the lid on the charging case and reopen it. Remove your earbuds from the case—they will now enter pairing mode.
To enter pairing mode manually, press and hold the button behind both earbuds until they begin blinking.
Dime True Wireless
- Take out the earbuds from their charging case and place them back in. Both earbuds will now show a red light.
- Close the lid on the casing and open it. Remove both earbuds—both will now enter pairing mode.
To enter pairing mode manually on Dime True Wireless earbuds, do the following:
- Switch off both earbuds. Then, press and hold the buttons on the back of each earbud for four seconds. They will now be in pairing mode.
How to Pair Skullcandy Earbuds on Various Devices
After putting your Skullcandy earbuds into pairing mode by following the steps above, you can now pair them on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. To pair your Skullcandy earbuds on an iOS device, follow these steps:
- Turn on your iPhone and go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Set it to On and choose your Skullcandy earbuds device name on the list of Bluetooth devices. Tap Connect.
This is a similar to How To Pair Tozo Earbuds to an iPhone or Apple device.
To pair your Skullcandy earbuds on an Android device, proceed to the steps below:
- Switch on your smartphone and navigate to Settings > Connections.
- Select Bluetooth and set it to On.
- Tap the device name of your Skullcandy earbuds on the Available Devices list.
- Choose Connect.
To pair your earbuds on a Mac, do the following:
- Turn on your Mac device and click the Apple icon on the menu bar.
- Choose System Preferences > Bluetooth and ensure that it’s set to On.
- Choose your Skullcandy earbuds from the list of Bluetooth devices to connect.
To pair your Skullcandy earbuds on a Windows computer, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Start menu and open the Settings app.
- Choose Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices and choose your Skullcandy earbuds.
- Select Connect.
How to Pair Skullcandy Headphones on a Source Device
Pairing your Skullcandy headphones is similar to pairing your earbuds. After ensuring that your headphones are charged, and the Bluetooth feature is enabled on your source device (phone, tablet, or computer), follow these pairing steps:
- Turn off your Skullcandy headphones. Then, press and hold the function button on the headphones for five seconds to enter pairing mode. You should also hear a “Ready to pair” voice prompt from the device.
- Go to your source device’s Bluetooth settings and choose your Skullcandy headphones from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Choose Connect. Your headphones will now be paired to your source device.
Skullcandy earbuds are one of the most trusted brands regarding earbuds, headphones, and other audio devices. They’re usually beginner-friendly and are easy to pair with various devices. Hence, this guide hopefully helps you to pair various Skullcandy earbuds and headphone models on your phone, tablet, or computer.