Besides streaming content from various platforms, you can also use your Amazon Fire TV Stick for screen mirroring. It allows you to mirror your phone directly to your streaming device and display your desired content. Some users have also asked how to mirror iPhone to Firestick.
To Firestick mirror iPhone, you’ll need to use a third-party screen mirroring app for iOS devices. This guide will show you the steps to screen mirror iPhone to Firestick using the AirScreen app.
Read this guide to know more.
How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick
Since Amazon hasn’t added AirPlay support for most Fire Stick devices, you’ll need to use a third-party app to Fire Stick mirror iPhone. As mentioned earlier, one of the best apps you can use on your Fire Stick to screen mirror iOS devices is the AirScreen app. It’s free in the Amazon App Store and is considered an official app.
To screen mirror your iPhone to Firestick using the AirScreen app, proceed to these steps:
- Switch on your smart TV with your Fire Stick device connected.
- Ensure that your iPhone and Fire Stick devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Press the Home button on the Fire Stick remote and select the Find icon.
- Enter the keywords airscreen app and choose the icon to AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA.
- Select Get or Download on the next screen and wait for the app to be installed.
- Launch the app and go to AirScreen’s Home screen.
- Next, open the Control Center (swipe from the bottom up) on your iPhone and tap the Screen Mirroring (two overlapping rectangles) icon.
- Select the device name shown on your TV screen.
- Once a connection is established, your iPhone’s display will be mirrored to your smart TV via your Fire Stick device.
If you’re facing issues with showing videos or other media from your iPhone, try enabling hardware acceleration on the AirScreen app. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the AirScreen app, navigate to Settings (gear icon) > Hardware Acceleration.
- Set the option to ON.
- Check if the problem is solved.
Screen mirroring is an essential feature for most streaming devices nowadays. This enables you to cast or mirror your phone’s display to another streaming device. It’s handy when your smart TV does not support screen mirroring.
Hence, this guide hopefully helps you to screen mirror or cast your iPhone or another iOS device to Fire Stick using the AirScreen app.