Soap2Day is a TV content streaming service that allows you to watch the latest movies and TV series on your phone, tablet, or computer. It provides the content to your device by secure streaming or the ability to watch content over the internet without downloading any files. Also, you won’t need to create any accounts, and the site is free.
However, Roku users have wondered how to watch Soap2Day on Roku. Since there’s no Soap2Day app on Roku, you’ll need to screen mirror it to your Roku device. This guide will show you how to stream Soap2Day Roku safely and how to cast Soap2Day to Roku.
Read this guide to know more.
Table of Contents
Can I Get Soap2Day on Roku?
No. As of the moment, the Soap2Day app and web service are only available on Android, Windows, and iOS devices. But, an alternative way to watch Soap2Day content is through screen casting or screen mirroring. Most Roku devices that run Roku OS 7.7 or higher will support screen mirroring.
If you’re unsure about your Roku device’s OS version, here’s how to do it:
- Turn on your Roku device and go to Settings.
- Select System and choose About. Here, you can check all vital device information, including the device’s OS version.
Once it’s not yet updated, you can manually update it by going back to the System tab and selecting System Update > Check Now. After the latest update is installed, it will now support screen mirroring.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
You can enable screen mirroring on Roku by going to the device’s System Settings. But, to avoid connection or pairing errors, you must connect your Roku and Android phone to the same Wi-Fi connection.
To enable screen mirroring on Roku, follow these steps:
- Turn on your smart TV with the Roku streaming device connected.
- Navigate to Settings > System and select Screen mirroring.
- Choose Screen mirroring mode and set it to Prompt.
How to Cast Soap2Day to Roku via Android and iOS Devices
The first thing to do to cast Soap2Day on Roku using your Android phone is to download the Soap2Day app on the Google Play Store. Once installed on your device, you can start watching Soap2Day content on your Android phone.
To cast Soap2Day to Roku via your Android smartphone, proceed to these steps:
- Turn on your smart TV with the Roku device plugged in.
- Ensure that your Roku device and smartphone are connected on the same wireless connection.
- Launch the Soap2Day app on your phone and find your desired TV show or movie to cast on your Roku device.
- Once it’s playing, tap the Cast icon on the top-right side of the screen and select your Roku device from the list of devices.
- A notification will now show up on the Roku home screen. Select Allow to start casting.
- Soap2Day content from your phone will now be cast to your Roku device.
You can cast Soap2Day to Roku via your iOS device. Similar to the steps above, you’ll first need to download the Soap2Day app on the App Store. Once downloaded, follow the steps below to cast Soap2Day to your Roku device via your iPhone:
- Switch on your smart TV with the Roku device plugged in.
- Connect both your Roku device and iPhone on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Soap2Day app on your iPhone and browse your desired movie or TV series.
- On the media player screen, tap the AirPlay icon and select your Roku device.
- You will now see a pairing notification on the TV screen. Choose Allow to start watching Soap2Day content from your iPhone.
Soap2Day is a popular streaming service that shows all the latest movie releases, including TV shows and episodes. However, you can’t watch it directly on your Roku streaming device since it’s not an official channel. Hopefully, this guide helps you stream Soap2Day on Roku via AirPlay and Screen Mirroring.
When planning to stream Soap2Day on your computer, you may see various mirror sites since the streaming service has no official site. Also, some malicious sites are prone to potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), which can breach essential data on your device.