Qlink, or Q Link Wireless, is one of the few mobile networks providing services to Lifeline-eligible consumers. It offers various prepaid mobile phone services, like mobile data networks, voice, and text messaging across the US under the Hello Mobile brand. But, some users have asked what phones are compatible with Qlink.
It’s essential to own phones compatible with Qlink to enjoy the network’s services. This guide will show you various Qlink-compatible phones available in the market today. Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
What Phones Are Compatible With Qlink?
While various smartphone brands are available nowadays, you’ll need to know if they’re Qlink-compatible when attempting to use a Qlink network on that device. To learn more about this, you can check if your smartphone qualifies for Qlink’s Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program.
For your device to be eligible for this program, check these rules:
- Phone must not be stolen or flagged. Otherwise, it will be automatically disqualified. If your phone is flagged, you can contact your current network provider to unflag it.
- Phone must not be leased.
- All financial and contractual obligations must be satisfied with your current provider before it’s considered eligible.
Once your phone meets the criteria above, follow these steps to verify further if you have a Qlink-eligible phone:
- Open your computer or mobile browser and visit this link.
- Next, you’ll need to know your phone’s device ID/MEID/ESN/IMEI. To find this on iOS devices, go to Phone > Keypad, enter the MMS code *#06# and press Call.
- On Android devices, go to Settings > About > Status and copy the device ID shown.
- Enter the device ID into the field shown on the web page and click Check My Phone.
- If your phone’s compatible, Qlink will notify you whether you’ll need a SIM card kit or if it can be activated right now.
To fully activate your phone to Qlink, follow the steps below:
- Once you’ve received the Qlink SIM card, insert it into your phone and do a network reset.
- On iOS, navigate to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. Select Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
- On Android, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose Reset Network Settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete.
- Once done, you can contact Qlink through their customer service number (305-260-6232) to confirm if your phone is successfully activated.
List of Qlink-Compatible Phones
Here are some of the latest Qlink-compatible smartphones that you can choose from. Remember to review each phone brand and check which one you think is the best:
The iPhone 12 is one of the newest generations of iOS devices that are compatible with Qlink. It uses an A14 Bionic chip, which makes it one of the fastest smartphones today in terms of performance. It also uses a clear, Super Retina XDR Display for its touchscreen and is available in 64 GB and 128 GB internal memory sizes.
Other Qlink-Compatible Apple iPhone Devices:
- iPhone X
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
Samsung Galaxy A71
Released in 2020, the Samsung Galaxy A71 is one of the newer Android phones you can use with Qlink. It uses an AMOLED touchscreen display and has an octa-core processor. It runs using Samsung’s One UI 5 and has a built-in 64 MP wide camera. This phone is only available with 128 GB internal memory.
Other Qlink-Compatible Samsung Devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Special Edition
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ and S8+ Special Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
If you’re a fan of the Motorola smartphone brand, you can pick the Moto Z4 as a Qlink-compatible phone. It uses an OLED display and supports 4G networks. Like some of the latest smartphones, it uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip processor and is available on 128 GB internal and 4GB RAM.
Also, it features a longer battery life of up to 2 days and has Turbopower charging qualities.
Other Qlink-Compatible Motorola Devices:
- Moto Z2 Play
- Moto X4
- Moto X Pure Edition
- Moto G6
- Moto G5S Plus
- Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G4 Play
- Moto G4
Other Qlink-Compatible Smartphone Brands
- BLU S1/Vivo S
- LG X Charge (Amazon Only)
- Alcatel iDOLTM 5s
- Orbic Wonder
- Essential Phone
Qlink is among the few mobile networks in the US that provide mobile network services to Lifeline or low-income consumers. They offer affordable prepaid mobile phone services that can be used for text and voice messaging. However, you must have a Qlink-compatible phone before you can use their service.
Hopefully, this guide helps you know what phones are compatible with Qlink. If you need further help, contact the Q Link Wireless Support Team.