Users of the premium entertainment service EPIX have immediate access to popular TV series, movies, and a wide range of original content. Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, and PS4 are just a few platforms where EPIX is accessible. This post will demonstrate how to activate the said streaming service on these platforms.
You must first register for an account and check in with your TV provider to activate EPIX on your device. Once you have an account, you may then install the EPIX app and begin enjoying your preferred movies and shows.
Although EPIX offers premium quality content, it only charges a minimal fee from its subscribers, which is why it’s steadily gaining popularity. Compared to its competitors, Epix comes at a bargain price that won’t break the bank.
If you’re already subscribed to Epix, here are the steps you should take to activate it using your favorite streaming device. If you haven’t subscribed to it yet, well, you should definitely consider it.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Epix.Com on Roku
Watching your preferred TV is simple and economical, thanks to Roku. If you wish to simplify your setup, replace your pricey cable equipment, and watch only what you want while saving money, use a Roku device as the hub for all your entertainment.
Steps to activate Epix on Roku:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control after turning on your Roku device.
- To launch the Roku channel store, scroll to “Streaming Channels.”
- To install the “Epix Now” channel, perform a search and select “Add Channel.”
- Choose “Activate” on the startup page. If you don’t see it there, press watch on any content page, and it should show up.
- Follow the directions displayed on the screen. Remember to take note of the code that is provided.
- While performing these steps, stay on the activation page until the setup is finished.
How to Activate Epix.Com on Fire TV
Make your relaxing entertainment experience as simple as possible. Finding and streaming all of your favorite shows, movies, sports, and other content is pretty straightforward with Fire TV.
Steps to activate Epix on Fire TV
- On your Fire TV main screen, click the search icon. You should see it in the top-left corner.
- Look for Epix Now and select the application from the list of results.
- Return to the home screen, select the Epix app, and click on the “Get” button to download and install.
- When you initially press watch on any content page, it will either pop up automatically or prompt you to choose Activate from the start-up screen.
- You will see a code with directions for what to do on the screen. Take note of the code provided.
- Visit epixnow.com/activate and enter the code provided.
- Just read and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. As you proceed with the steps above, remember to stay on the activation page until the setup is finished.
How to Activate Epix.Com on Apple TV
With Apple TV HD, you can access your preferred Apple services as well as the most exemplary programs, movies, and live sports. Use the Siri Remote (2nd generation) to control all of your live channels from YouTube and Sling, as well as content from services like Epix.
Here’s how you can activate Epix on your Apple TV:
- Make sure your Apple TV is online and turned on.
- Go to the App Store and download the Epix TV App.
- Allow the installation to complete and launch the app once it does.
- A code for activation will appear as you launch the app.
- On a separate device, go to epixnow.com/activate and enter the code provided by the Epix app.
- Select your Pay-TV service provider, then log into your account.
- Your TV screen will refresh after the EPIX Apple TV activation is complete, at which point you may begin streaming EPIX.
After activating, if you cannot hear anything, please check out our article on how to fix Apple TV No Sound.
How to Activate Epix.Com on Xbox
You won’t miss a thing with Xbox since it has all the best applications in one convenient location, including TV, movies, music, and sports. Get access to thousands of films via the Epix app on Xbox.
Steps to activate Epix on your Xbox
- Turn on your Xbox. See to it that the device is online.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store, search for the Epix Now app, and download it.
- Open the app. Click on any show or movie within the app.
- A prompt should appear on the screen asking for an activation code.
- Using a laptop or desktop browser, go to epixnow.com/activate, sign in with your TV service provider, and click on Xbox as your streaming device.
- Get the 6-digit code and input it to the prompt box asking for the code.
How to Activate Epix.Com on PS4
The TV & Video tab of your Play Station 4 console’s user interface gathers a number of both free and paid streaming services in one location, enabling you to search and start the newest shows, movies, and suggested programming quickly. Much like the Xbox, the PS4 allows users to take occasional breaks from gaming and relax with a movie or two.
Here’s how you can activate Epix on your PS4
- Turn on your PS4 and connect it to the internet if you haven’t already.
- Go to the Store Button which you will see on the home screen.
- Click the search icon on the screen’s upper left corner and type “Epix”.
- The Epix app icon will appear on the right.
- Click that icon to download and install it.
- Return to your home screen and open the application.
- Choosing a film to watch will require an activation code. Log in using your TV provider at epix.com/activate.
- Select PS4 as your streaming device, and the page should generate an activation code.
- To activate the app, simply return to your Play Station system and enter the code.
Wrapping It Up
The battle for the best streaming app is still in full rage in 2022. As companies struggle to nab market share, users enjoy the growing number of options available. Epix is one of the emerging ones lately, providing plenty of value to its subscribers. Epix.com allows you conveniently access premium entertainment content and help you relax after a long hard day. Using the steps in this post, you can activate Epix and enjoy it on your Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, XBox, or PS4. Happy watching!