SyFy, known as the Sci-Fi Channel, is an American basic cable channel owned by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. Launched in 1992, the channel is focused on science, fiction, fantasy, and horror genre programming. Furthermore, it also features sports programs from its sister networks, including WWE and Premier League.
To watch SyFy on your streaming device, you’ll need to download the SYFY app and activate it via syfy.com activate/activatenbcu. In this guide, we’ll show you how to activate SyFy on various streaming devices using syfy.com activate.
Read this guide to know more.
Table of Contents
How to Activate SyFy on Various Streaming Devices via syfy.com/activatenbcu
Activating SyFy on your streaming device is easy as long as you have an active subscription to the channel. Find your streaming device from the list below and follow the activation steps to activate SyFy.
- Turn on your smart TV with the Roku device connected.
- Press the Home button on the remote and navigate to Streaming Channels.
- Go to Search Channels and type in the keywords SYFY.
- Select the app icon and choose Add Channel.
- Then, open the app and select the Welcome Link to receive the syfy com activate activatenbcu Roku code.
- Using your phone, visit syfy.com/activatenbcu and enter the code shown on the TV screen.
- Select Continue. You can now begin watching the SyFy channel on your Roku device.
You can use a similar process to activate Epix.Com on Roku.
- Switch on your smart TV with the Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Using the Apple TV remote, go to the App Store and search for the SYFY app.
- Choose the app icon and select Get.
- Open the SYFY app. You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- On another device, go to syfy.com/activatenbcu and input the code.
- Select Continue. Once activated, you can now watch your favorite SyFy shows using your Apple TV device.
Amazon Fire Stick
- Turn on your smart TV with the Fire Stick device plugged in.
- Press the Home button on the remote and select Find on the home screen.
- Choose Search and type in the keywords SYFY.
- Select the app icon and choose Download.
- Next, launch the SYFY app. An activation code will now be displayed on the screen.
- Using another device, go to syfy.com/activatenbcu and enter the activation code.
- Select Continue. Open the SYFY app to begin watching your favorite SyFy shows and movies.
You can activate My Up Faith and Family on Firestick using a similar process.
- Switch on your Android TV and go to the Home screen.
- Select Apps and choose the Google Play Store app to launch it.
- Search for the SYFY app and select its app icon. Choose Install.
- Then, launch the app. An activation code will now be displayed on the screen.
- Using another device, visit syfy.com/activatenbcu and input the code. Select Continue.
- Once activated, you can now start watching SyFy content via the SYFY app on your Android TV.
- Turn on your Xbox One console and select Browse Apps.
- Choose the Search icon and find the SYFY app.
- Select its app icon and choose Install.
- Then, press the Xbox button on your controller and go to My Games & Apps > Apps.
- Select the SYFY app to launch it. You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- Using your phone, visit syfy.com/activatenbcu and enter the code. Select Continue.
- You can now watch SyFy on your Xbox One console via the SYFY app.
The SYFY app or channel gives you access to various TV series, such as The Expanse, Van Helsing, Resident Alien, Krypton, and much more. It also features sports programming from its sister channels, like WWE, NBC Sports’ Survival Sunday, etc.
However, you’ll need to activate the app first on your streaming device to begin watching. Hence, this guide hopefully helps you to activate SYFY on your streaming device via SYFY.com/Activate.