The Beachbody Company is a fitness and media company based in Santa Monica, California. Their team of Beachbody coaches is known for selling superfoods and various dietary supplements through direct response infomercials and MLM or Multi-level Marketing.
In July 2015, the company introduced Beachbody on Demand. It’s a video-on-demand streaming subscription service featuring a library of indoor workouts. It features programs such as 80 Day Obsession, Insanity, 21 Day Fix, LIIFT4, and Morning Meltdown 100.
In this guide, we’ll show how to stream Beachbody on TV and what to do if you can’t find the Beachbody app on Samsung TV. Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
How to Stream Beachbody on Smart TV
If you’re wondering why you can’t find the Beachbody app on Samsung TV, it’s because you can only stream this channel through a streaming device, like Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here are some methods that you can follow depending on the streaming device that you use:
One way to watch Beachbody on Demand is through a Roku streaming device. Make sure that it’s linked to your smart TV and that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
To watch Beachbody on your smart TV using Roku, follow these steps:
- Open your smart TV and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Go to Streaming Channels and search for Beachbody on Demand.
- Then, select Add Channel to add it to your Roku’s list of channels.
- Login to your Beachbody account. You will now see an activation link and code on the screen.
- Using a phone or computer, open its browser and navigate to the activation link. If prompted, log in to your Beachbody account.
- Enter the activation code to link the Roku device to your account. You can now stream Beachbody on your smart TV via Roku.
Amazon Fire TV Stick
If you’re using an Amazon Fire TV Stick as a streaming device, you can use it to watch Beachbody on Demand. Ensure that the streaming device is connected to a stable wireless network same as your smart TV, then, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your smart TV with the Amazon Fire TV Stick securely connected.
- Using the Fire TV remote, go to the Amazon App Store and find the Beachbody on Demand app. Download and install it to your streaming device.
- Next, launch the app and log in to your Beachbody account. Take note of the activation URL and code that’s shown on the screen.
- On your phone or computer, open the browser and navigate to the activation URL.
- Log in to your Beachbody account and enter the activation code.
- You can now watch the Beachbody channel on your smart TV via Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Another popular option when streaming video-on-demand channels on your Samsung smart TV is by using Chromecast. The activation process is likely similar to watching it through other streaming devices.
To watch the Beachbody channel on your smart TV via Google Chromecast, do the following:
- Turn on your Samsung TV and ensure that the Chromecast device is properly connected.
- Connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
- Then, on your Android phone, visit the Google Play Store and find the Beachbody on Demand app. Select it and choose Install.
- Launch the app and log in to your Beachbody account.
- Navigate to Settings > Connected Devices and choose Connection Preferences.
- Tap the Cast icon and choose your Chromecast device.
- You can now stream the Beachbody channel on your Samsung smart TV via Chromecast and your smartphone.
Watching the Beachbody channel is a great way to stay healthy while at your home or without leaving the house. It features various workout programs that are easy to follow and will get you fit. However, some users had issues finding the Beachbody on Demand app on their smart TV.
Hopefully, these methods can help you stream the Beachbody channel on your smart TV using popular streaming devices.