Bravo TV is a cable television network that’s owned by NBCUniversal. First launched in 1980, it focused more on fine arts and film programming. Now, it features reality television series for adult, old and LGBTIQA+ audiences.
However, you’ll need to activate Bravo TV on your device before you can start streaming its content. In this guide, we’ll go over ways to activate Bravo TV via bravotv.com/activatenow on different streaming devices.
Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
Bravo TV Compatible Devices
Besides your local cable TV provider, you can watch Bravo TV using various streaming devices. Here is the list of compatible devices with Bravo TV:
- Amazon Firestick
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Smart TVs
You can also watch Bravo TV content on your computer or laptop by accessing its browser and going to bravotv.com. Regardless of the streaming device, remember to connect it first to a stable Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection for a smooth streaming experience.
How to Activate Bravo TV on Different Streaming Devices
Before you can watch Bravo TV on your streaming device, you’ll need to activate it first. Depending on the device, follow the steps below to activate the channel on your device and receive the bravotv.com/activate code.
- Turn on your smart TV with the Roku streaming device connected.
- Using the Roku remote, press the Home button and select Streaming Channels.
- Launch the Roku Channel Store and select Bravo from the list.
- Choose Add Channel and wait for the app to be installed.
- Open the Bravo app. You will now see the bravotv.com/link activate/roku activation code on the screen.
- Using another device, to bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code shown earlier. Click Continue.
- Select your TV provider and enter your login details. Follow the rest of the activation steps.
- Once your account is activated, you can now watch Bravo TV on Roku via the Bravo TV app.
- Switch on your smart TV with the Firestick device connected.
- Select the Home button on the Firestick remote and choose the Search (magnifying glass) icon.
- Type in the keywords bravo tv and select the Bravo app icon. Choose Install.
- Launch the app. An activation code will now be displayed on your screen.
- On another device, navigate to bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code shown on the TV screen.
- Select Continue and choose your TV provider. If prompted, log in to your provider’s account and follow the rest of the activation process.
- You can now watch Bravo TV on Amazon Firestick.
This is a similar method to how you activate PlayStation Vue on Firestick.
Android and iOS Devices
You’ll first need to download the Bravo app to activate Bravo TV on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. It’s available for free on both the Google Play Store and the App Store. Once downloaded, follow these steps:
- Launch the app on your smartphone or tablet. You will now see a bravotv/link activation code on the screen.
- Using another device, visit bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code from the app.
- Once you’ve finished the activation process, you can now watch Bravo TV on your Android or iOS device via the Bravo TV app.
- Turn on your smart TV with the Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Using the Apple TV remote, go to the App Store and search for the Bravo TV >app.
- Choose Get to download and install the app. You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID login details before downloading an app.
- Launch the Bravo TV app. You will now see an activation code.
- On another device, go to bravotv.com/activatenow and input the activation code.
- Select Continue and choose your TV provider. You may be asked to log in to your TV provider’s account.
- Once finished, you can now start watching Bravo TV on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Xbox One console and go to Browse Apps.
- Select the Search (magnifying glass) icon and type in the keywords bravo tv.
- Choose the Bravo TV app icon and select Install.
- Launch the app. You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- On your smartphone or tablet’s browser app, visit bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code. Select Continue.
- Follow the rest of the activation steps.
- You can now watch Bravo TV on Xbox One via the Bravo TV app.
When looking for real-life and lifestyle shows, you can opt to watch them via Bravo TV. It’s one of the US’s most popular channels and streaming services. It features shows like Top Chef, The Real Housewives of New York City, Million Dollar Listing New York, and more.
But, you’ll need to first activate Bravo TV on your streaming device before watching it on the Bravo TV app. Hopefully, this guide will help you to activate Bravo TV on various streaming devices.