DoorDash is one of the most popular online food ordering and delivery platforms in the United States today. It’s the largest food delivery company in the country and has one million processed deliveries as of 2020. But, Doordash gig workers—also called Dashers—are curious about how to cash out on DoorDash.
Besides getting paid once weekly, you can cash out your earnings daily via DoorDash Fast Pay. This guide will show you the Fast Pay feature on DoorDash and the steps for DoorDash withdrawal.
Note: This guide is for Dashers. If you are a customer, we have the guide How to Remove Payment Method From DoorDash for you. If you are a DashPass subscriber and you want to cancel your membership, this article will show you how to cancel DoorDash Pass.
Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
How to Cash Out on DoorDash
To cash out your earnings on your DoorDash account the old-fashioned way, follow the steps below:
- Visit the DoorDash official website and log in to your account.
- (You can skip this step once you have already set up your payment information.) Enter your payment details, like your bank account or credit card information.
- To cash out your earnings, go to My DoorDash > Cash Out and input the amount you wish to cash out. Click Submit.
- Choose your desired mode of payment and input the required payment information.
- Select Submit. Your payment will now be processed.
What is Fast Pay on DoorDash?
Fast Pay is a payment method that’s accessible via the Dasher app. This feature allows you to cash out your earnings daily as a Dasher and have them deposited directly to your debit card. However, it charges Dashers a $1.99 service fee for each transaction.
While it will cost you more once you’re only starting as a Dasher, it’s still a great feature overall since it gives all Dashers an alternative payment option once they need their earnings cashed out soon.
What are the Requirements for Fast Pay?
To be eligible for the Fast Pay feature on DoorDash, you’ll need a valid debit card—this gives you the option to receive your money rather quickly. Also, you’ll need to possess the following requirements to be eligible for Fast Pay:
- Completed at least 25 lifetime deliveries
- Have the Fast Pay already set up on your Dasher account and added your debit card information seven days ago (the 7-day processing period is no longer in effect)
- Have been in the DoorDash platform for at least 14 days (2 weeks) since activation
- Have not updated your debit card information for the past seven days
The seven-day processing period is put in place to avoid fraudsters and scammers. This includes Dashers who have been scammed of their debit card information and have their earnings stolen. It also allows Dashers to access their account and cancel any unauthorized withdrawals and other suspicious account activity.
How to Use Fast Pay on DoorDash
Now that you know the basics of the Fast Pay feature on DoorDash and its requirements, you can try using it on your Dasher account via the Dasher app. Follow the steps below to access Fast Pay on DoorDash:
- Launch the Dasher app on your phone or tablet.
- Select the Earnings (Bank Building) icon and choose Payment Methods.
- Tap Fast Pay > Learn More and follow the on-screen information to set up Fast Pay.
To cash out your earnings on DoorDash via Fast Pay, proceed to the steps below:
- Go to the Earnings screen and choose Deposits and Transfers.
- You will now see your Available Balance for Fast Pay. Tap Cash out with Fast Pay to continue.
- Your available balance—minus the $1.99 service fee—will now be credited to your debit card.
DoorDash is one of the quickest ways to earn money as a delivery rider in the United States and other served countries. It’s the largest food delivery company in the US and is supported by various food merchants. As a Dasher, you can choose to be paid weekly or daily via Fast Pay.
Hence, this guide hopefully helps you cash out your earnings on DoorDash via the Dasher app or their official website. If you still have trouble cashing out or receiving your money on DoorDash, contact Dasher Support for further help.