One of the streaming services that you can watch on an Xbox console is Paramount+. It’s a subscription video-on-demand service that’s owned by Paramount Global, a multinational mass media conglomerate. It mainly features libraries from CBS Studios, Paramount Media Networks, and Paramount Pictures.
However, some users had trouble watching Paramount Plus content on their Xbox. This guide will show you how to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox via paramountplus.com/xbox and other streaming methods.
Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
If you’re opting to subscribe to Paramount+, here are the two main subscription plans that you can choose from:
This plan includes 24/7 live news with CBS Network, access to Paramount movies and TV episodes, and exclusive sporting events like the Champions League and NFL on CBS. It has a one-week free trial and is available for $49.99/year or $4.99/month. However, streaming in this plan comes with commercial interruptions.
With the Premium plan, you can watch ad-free content at $9.99/month or $99.99/year. It includes content from your local CBS station, NFL on CBS, top sporting events, and access to thousands of movies and TV series from the Paramount and CBS library. You can also choose to download your desired shows and watch them offline.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Xbox via the Paramount+ App
One of the main ways to watch Paramount Plus on your Xbox console is via the Paramount+ App. It’s available on the Microsoft Store where you can download it for free. Also, it’s supported on Xbox Series S, Series X, and Xbox One.
To stream Paramount+ content on your Xbox, you first need to create a Paramount+ account via the Paramount+ app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Xbox console and go to Store > Apps.
- Find the Paramount+ app and select it.
- Select Download. Then, launch the app and choose Sign Up.
- After entering your account details, you will now see an access code on the screen.
- Using your computer, open its browser and visit paramountplus.com/xbox and enter the code. Select Activate.
- Next, choose your desired subscription plan and select Continue.
- Log in to your Paramount+ account and select Start Paramount+ on the following window.
- Wait for the display to refresh. You can now watch Paramount+ on your Xbox console.
Stream Paramount Plus on Xbox via Screen Mirroring on iOS Devices
Another way to stream Paramount+ on your Xbox is by screen mirroring content from your iOS device. It’s an effective solution once you cannot download the app on your Xbox console or there are streaming problems.
To stream Paramount+ on Xbox via screen mirroring from your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Open your iPhone and go to the App Store. Download the Paramount+ app by selecting Get and wait for it to be installed.
- Launch the app and log in to your Paramount+ account.
- Then, turn on your Xbox console and make sure that both your phone and console are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping from the bottom up. Select the Screen Mirroring icon (two overlapping rectangles).
- Next, select your Xbox console from the list of devices.
- You can now stream Paramount+ content on Xbox using your iPhone via screen mirroring.
Cast Paramount Plus on Xbox via Screencasting on Android Devices
If you’re using an Android device to stream Paramount+, you can also use it to cast to your Xbox, in case you cannot directly download the app on the console. Once you have an active Paramount+ subscription and a stable internet, you can easily share content from your Android phone to your Xbox console.
To cast Paramount+ on Xbox via screencasting on your Android device, proceed to these steps:
- Download and install the Paramount+ on your phone via the Google Play Store.
- Then, launch the app and log in to your account.
- Switch on your Xbox console and connect both devices to the same wireless network.
- Choose your desired movie or TV show on the app and tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select your Xbox from the list of devices.
- You can now watch Paramount+ on your Xbox console via screencasting from your smartphone.
If you have a playstation lying around, we also have a guide on how to Watch Paramount Plus on a PS4.
To stream CBS shows and countless movies from the Paramount library, you’ll need to first download the Paramount+ on your device. After downloading the app on your Xbox console and opting for a subscription plan on your Paramount+ account, you can start streaming content from Paramount+.
However, you can also choose to cast content from your phone to your Xbox if you cannot download the app on your console. Hopefully, these easy-to-do methods can help you to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox.