Peacock is an over-the-top (OTT) streaming service that’s owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. The service mainly features several films, TV series, and news from NBCUniversal Studios and other third-party channels. It also features sports programming and exclusive access to NBC Sports and WWE Network on its paid version.
The Peacock streaming service was named over the NBC logo and was launched in July 2020. In this guide, we’ll show you how to activate Peacock on various devices via peacocktv.com/tv and how to receive the peacocktv.com/tv activate code.
Read this guide to learn more.
Table of Contents
Peacock TV Subscription Tiers
Peacock offers its streaming service on various subscription tiers. It’s one of the few OTT streaming services on the internet that you can access for free.
Using its free version, you can view more than 7,500 hours worth of movies, TV shows, and others from the NBC Studios library. Also, you won’t need to register with your credit card or a similar payment method. However, you’ll need to watch five minutes of ad content per hour.
One of its cheaper premium subscription tiers is the ad-supported premium version. With it, you can watch up to 20,000 hours worth of content from NBC Studios, including exclusive content that’s not available with the free version. You can avail this subscription at $5/month or $50/year.
The final subscription tier of Peacock TV is the ad-free premium version. As its name suggests, you can watch all of Peacock TV’s content on your device without ads, including exclusive content from third-party channels such as WWE and NBC Sports. This subscription is available at $10/month or $100/year.
We go into the various tiers of Peacock subscriptions in our article: Does Peacock Premium Have Commercials?
How to Activate Peacock TV Using Peacocktv.com/tv
- Download and install the Peacock TV app on your device. It’s available through the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Next, launch the app and sign in to your peacocktv.com/tv account.
- An activation code will be shown on the screen. Using your phone’s browser or another device, go to the peacocktv.com/tv activation page and enter the code shown on the app.
- You can now watch content via the Peacock TV app.
Peacocktv.com/TV Activation on Apple TV Streaming Devices
- Turn on your smart TV with the Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Download the Peacock TV via the App Store and install it on your smart TV.
- Launch the app and log in to your Peacock TV account. An activation code will be shown on the screen.
- On another device, navigate to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the activation code shown on the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You can now watch Peacock TV using Apple TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku
- Switch on your smart TV with the Roku device connected.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote and go to Streaming Channels.
- Search for the Peacock TV app and select it.
- Choose Add Channel. Once it’s installed, launch the app and sign in to your Peacock TV account.
- You will now see an activation code on the screen. Using another device, open its browser and input the code shown on your smart TV.
- You can now watch Peacock TV content on Roku.
You can use a similar method to activate Funimation on Roku.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV
- Press the Home button on the Fire TV remote and choose the Find icon.
- Select Search and type in Peacock TV. Choose its app icon and select Download.
- Launch the app and log in to your account. An activation code will now be shown on the screen.
- Using your phone, go to its default browser and navigate to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the activation code.
- You can now watch Peacock TV on your Fire TV streaming device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xfinity
Peacock TV is available for free for Xfinity Flex and Xfinity Internet subscribers. To activate Peacock TV on Xfinity Flex, follow these steps:
- Press the Xfinity button on the voice remote and go to Apps.
- Find the Peacock TV app and download it to your streaming device.
- Launch the app and log in to your account. An activation code will be shown on the screen.
- Using another device, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the activation code.
- You can now watch Peacock TV on your Xfinity device.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xbox
- Turn on your Xbox console and go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install.
- Change the filter on the top-right corner to Apps.
- Find the Peacock TV app and highlight it. Select Install.
- Once installed, launch the app and sign in to your account. An activation code will be shown on the screen.
- On another device, open its browser, go to peacocktv.com/tv and enter the code from the Peacock TV app.
- You can now watch content from Peacock TV using your Xbox console.
This is the same process used to watch Paramount Plus on xbox.
The Peacock TV streaming service features various content from NBC Studios, including TV series, news, movies, and many more. It’s one of the few streaming services that have a free, ad-supported version. Hopefully, this guide helps you to activate Peacock TV on various streaming devices.