The Google Chromecast is an inexpensive dongle that plugs into your TV’s HDMI. It’s great for streaming your Chromecast-enabled content to any device that has a HDMI port. It is useful for people who want to stream a video from their phone to a TV, or to mirror their TV to their laptop.
It can be hard to set up Chromecast for certain types of content. We have a guides for:
- How to Chromecast Steam Link to your TV.
- How to Chromecast Zoom to TV
- How to cast IPTV to Chromecast
- How to cast VLC to your Chromecast Device
- How to Chromecast Xfinity Stream to Your TV or Laptop
- How to cast from Windows Media Player to Chromecast
- How to Chromecast Twitch to Your TV
- Streaming Showbox to Chromecast
- How to cast to bluetooth headphones
- How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV
- How to Cast Phone to TV Without WiFi
- How to Fix “Chromecast Only Available For Specific Video Sites”
- How to Cast HBO Max to TV
We are working on more guides, and will update this as they are created.