A chromebook is a small laptop computer with the ability to run the Chrome OS, which is the operating system developed by Google. Chromebooks are a good choice for those who want to use the internet and email, or use a browser, as well as having a basic word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tool.
The first Chromebooks were released in 2011 and were created by Samsung and Acer. Chromebooks are typically have lower specifications and a lower price-point than Windows or Apple laptops. When they first came out they had a limited range of software, however that changed in 2016 when Android apps became available to run on Chromebooks through the Google Play store.
They have steadily become more popular, and now more schools in the United States purchase Chromebooks than any other type of laptop.
We have several guides to help you get the most fun out of your chromebook:
- How to play Fortnite on Chromebook
- How to Play Friday Night Funkin on Chromebook
- How to Play Valorant on Chromebook
- How to Play the Sims on Chromebook
- How to Play Roblox on Chromebook (without Browserstack)
And these more serious guides:
- How to Fix Chromebook Keyboard
- How To Download iTunes on a Chromebook
- How to run Showbox APK on Chromebook
- How to Change Cursor Color on Chromebook
- How to Block Youtube on Chromebook
- How to Run .exe Files on Chromebook
- How to Charge a Chromebook without a Charger
- How to Reset a School Chromebook